As we approach the holidays and the end of 2021, we can reflect on the challenging twenty-one months of the pandemic. We’ve learned how to adapt and how to keep music an essential part of the community. Through creativity and resiliency, audiences, musicians, and venues have come together to help enrich our community.
This is a good time to express our gratitude for the support we have received. It has allowed us to continue to evolve and determine innovative means to serve the community. When we look back over the past twenty months, we can be thankful to our partners and audiences for such programs as:
- Partnering with MusicalFare Theatre to live stream Premier Cabaret Live Stream Jazz Concerts
- Become a go-to source for international live streams to watch during the pandemic via the JazzBuffalo digital platform
- Supporting the Northwest Jazz Festival in Lewiston, NY, Art of Jazz Series at AKG/Kleinhans, and Pappy Martin Legacy Jazz Collective as an integral media partner
- Create safe outdoor music performances via Hotel Henry/Richarson Towers Campus, Jazz at Chandlerville, Terrace at Delaware Park, Mansion on Delaware, Tappo Rooftop Patio, and Jazz On The Plaz at Seneca One
- Develop a partnership with Seneca One to reinvent the use of Seneca One Auditorium as a quality jazz performance space for JazzBuffalo where we presented 9-time Grammy-nominee, Tierney Sutton
- Support the Terrace at Delaware Park in securing a piano and redesigning the Pan AM Room to create a dinner/concert stage and space
Your support made all of this possible and we cannot thank you enough. We are not done yet and look forward to evolving and growing with our community involvement. Creating enriching opportunities that make Buffalo and our region one of the best in the country for jazz and music in general. For example, one need we have is to purchase a quality concert performance piano for our Live at Seneca One Jazz Series.
Consider Becoming A Patron
One way you can support JazzBuffalo this #GivingTuesday is by becoming a Patron. Committing to a monthly donation through the unique platform, Patreon.
Your automatic monthly donation, no matter the amount or how small, will help us to maintain the JazzBuffalo digital website maintenance costs. And, support continued concert productions throughout the year.
To become a monthly patron, go to this link:Become a Patron!
Consider a one-time donation via Venmo or PayPal
On this #GivingTuesday, consider making a one-time donation through Venmo or PayPal that goes to our JazzBuffalo Keep Jazz Alive Fund. This important fund helps us to directly pay musicians as well as enable us to partner with venues to create performance and audience opportunities. You can make a donation as follows:
Consider becoming a sponsor
We are actively seeking businesses to become sponsors of JazzBuffalo’s continued growth. In return, receiving community visibility as a supporter and sponsor. Businesses, please contact us here: https://jazzbuffalo.org/contact/
On this #GivingTuesday, will you become a patron of JazzBuffalo? Or consider a one-time donation? By saying yes, your patronage will go a long way towards helping the JazzBuffao.org digital platform, our partnerships, and future concert performances to be integral community enrichment efforts for our great city and region!
Executive Director, JazzBuffalo